THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Lets be part of me :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just because i smile doesn't mean im okay!

Just beacuase I smile,
Doesnt mean everythings alright.
How do you know,
That Im not going to cry myself to sleep tonight?

Yeah, Im strong!
And I try hard not to fall.
I can say its not about me,
But only because it helps me stand tall.

How would you know,
What I feel inside?
Theres no ways you can,
Because everything in there has already died.

Would you see if I hurt,
Do you even care?
Im so sick and tired of
Struggling just for air

Ive fooled everyone,
Into thinking Im so strong.
And now no one worries that
There might be something wrong.

And you dont understand me.
As I sit on the side lines
Go on, dump on me
I know you'll never see my disatster signs.

In the end,
When another battles fought,
I'll go and hold myself,
And cry because about me no one ever thought.

Can you see whats going on?
Im so fed up of being alone.
Im not going to ask for help.
But this feeling of weakness is wearing my down to the bone.

0 feedback: