THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Lets be part of me :)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Needing You Not To -,-

i don’t need you to tell me lies , to know that you are lying .

i don’t need you to frown at me , to know you are not smiling .
i don’t need you to push me away , to know that you are pushing .
i don’t need you to hold my hand , to know my hand needs holding .
i don’t need you to tell me why , to know it’s not a good excuse .
i don’t need you to hurt me , to know that you want to .
i don’t need you to look down on me , to know you think i’m smaller .
i don’t need you to fall with me , to know that i’ll fall harder .
i don’t need you to play pretend , to know it’s all a game to you .
i don’t need you to introduce me , to know exactly who .
i don’t need you to do anything , to know everything .

p/s ; HEY BABE , CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT I DON'T EVER KNOW ?

0 feedback: