THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Lets be part of me :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Eighteen Anniversary Love ♥ ♥ ♥

Hooo-Yeahhh! Tomorrow will be our eighteen anniversary ♥
Oh-My-Goshhhhh, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you and I love you boyfriend ♥
Always do and always will okayyyy?
Ehem* Ehem* I know you love me too Muhammad Abu Bakar ♥♥♥ HIHI =,=

Bieee, I miss you too much! :( I miss everything about you, I miss when you hug me, I miss when you kiss me, and I miss when you care most about me. I really do miss it.
So please, don't forget me like others have done ok?
Perhaps you already know but still I'm gonna say it, I love you more than words Amat!
I know I hurt you pretty much. But I guess you know why.
Remember this, you bring the best out of me, you make me feel I'm worth it, and you make me feel I'm important for you. Please promise me that you will love me not for ever, but you will just love me for everyday. Everyday is more than enough for me sweetheart.
Thanks for the love Bibie. You are the reason for everything Amat!

4 feedback:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary :)

manje poppy said...

thank you miraaaaaa <3

qilarazak said...

happy anni sayangg !!

manje poppy said...

TY <3 muah! muah!