THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Lets be part of me :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunday ♥

Our memories of good moments, the few seconds before I realise we've become such beautiful lovers. I've never had someone trust me so much before, pouring their thoughts into my palms, making me feel needed, wanted, trusted, loved, cared for.
Telling me that I smell good all the time. You're so selective with the people you're with. I'm flattered when one day someday you keep your eyes wide for me, to watch me sleep.
I love you Muhammad Abu Bakar Bin Son!

*wait for me Bukit Gambang, Kuantan ♥

5 feedback:

nurulnazihah said...

sweet :D

LaLaLovy said...

so sweet. nanti join contest . tunggu update nanti ye ?

manje poppy said...

nurul : tq. Hee.
Lala : wow! Contest apakah?

E'in said...

sweetnye.... =)

manje poppy said...

thanks e'in :)