THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Lets be part of me :)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

#06

Dear love, read this :)

I want you to sing to me.
I want you to give me hugs when I least expect it, and whisper into my ear.
I want you to hold my hand and have your fingertips linger on top of mine.
I want you to give me piggy back rides, or the other way around, seeing how you’re little.
I want you to whisper little secrets into my ear and trust me with your life.
I want you to give me your sweater when I’m cold, and put your arm over my shoulder so everyone knows that I’m yours.
I want you to sit and snuggle with me.
I want to play hide and seek with you, and ABC, and thumb games, and wrestlings.
I want to run while holding your hand.
I want to act like a little kid with you.
I want you to want to be next to me, and find excuses to do so.
I want you to wake up in the morning and think, “hey, maybe I should call her.” I know I’m not the most gorgeous person in the world, but I want you to tell me that I’m beautiful, and mean it.
I want you to compliment me when I least expect it.
I want you to meet my eye when you’re talking to somebody else, and smile. I want you to make the first move.
I want you to put your hand on the little part of my waist, and let me nuzzle against your shoulder.
I want you to know when I say no, it’s actually yes.
I want you to finish my sentences like you know it.
I want you to know when I’m angry and when I pretend to be okay.
I want you give in to me even when you know how wronged I am.
I want to listen to musics with you and lip sing with you. I want to live my life with you.
I want you to call me your baby.
I want you to want me.
I want you to always be there when I need you. I need you. I do.

Our love feels wrong, please wind it back. Fight for me when I say Im done. I love you like always. I still.

0 feedback: